Photoshoot with Brenda

I don't know what it was about my photoshoot with beautiful, first-time model, Brenda. I was in a rush, I didn't have any locations in mind, and the day was so hot that I couldn't even wear makeup to the shoot. But it was hands down my favorite photoshoot. Thank you so much Brenda for making my job easy! I have never had a model whose photoshoot allowed me to use every single product photo!

By the way, Love, Caroline O. on Etsy is now on instagram! Username: @lovecarolineo :) Huge sale on the store! Having a summer blowout clearance sale, meaning items up to 75% off! Flower crows starting at $3, jewelry as low as $1, and even the $5 head chains are at an all time low! Making way for new inventory has never been more fun!

















No comments:

Powered by Blogger.